Final Fantasy Day Care 4 Final Fantasy Day Care 4

great

fantastic. the visual is great and some of it actually makes sense! jk it all does. great wotk.

Final Fantasy Day Care 2 Final Fantasy Day Care 2

th visual is fantastic,

but i haven't heard an extremely amusing line yet. stiil much better than half the -good- stuff on here. i like it.

Reawakening Music Video Reawakening Music Video

all i can do is smile.

im smiling fir two reasons. 1: i love it.
2: woot I've officially watched EVERY vid of yours. and to all that read this ill say he is amazing.

Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz

too annoyed to finish.

U NEED TO MAKE CONTINUES I JUST GAVE UP BECAUSE IT IS TOO LONG AND IF I MADE ONE MISTAKE *POOF* I HAVE TOO START ALL OVER AGIAN.thats the main fault.

Boyinaband - I'm not dead Boyinaband - I'm not dead

I didn't realize you posted these on newgrounds as well... i watch your mvs on youtube, and listen to you songs on spotify.
It's funny that you dislike that you generalize your lyrics too much. They are some of the more specific words and thought expressed in music.
I will admit, I had trouble listening to this song at first. I was on a major downstreak followed by mefication. It's been a long time since I have created anything in any form. When I try it's just not good enough and I want to scrap it... the whole being good at 20 thing while never being great... I relate a lot. I relate to most of the song, but this in particular is similar to how I describe myself. Jack of all trades. Not really exceptional.
Regardless your work as always is full of talent. A favorite of mine.

Mental Anguish Mental Anguish

this-

this is the very definition of mental anguish and confusion.

Wails of Agony Wails of Agony

dark and eerie

great for the purpose, though it does feel as though it is missing something important. something.... not sure what. very nice though!!