Boyinaband - I'm not dead Boyinaband - I'm not dead

I didn't realize you posted these on newgrounds as well... i watch your mvs on youtube, and listen to you songs on spotify.
It's funny that you dislike that you generalize your lyrics too much. They are some of the more specific words and thought expressed in music.
I will admit, I had trouble listening to this song at first. I was on a major downstreak followed by mefication. It's been a long time since I have created anything in any form. When I try it's just not good enough and I want to scrap it... the whole being good at 20 thing while never being great... I relate a lot. I relate to most of the song, but this in particular is similar to how I describe myself. Jack of all trades. Not really exceptional.
Regardless your work as always is full of talent. A favorite of mine.

Mental Anguish Mental Anguish

this-

this is the very definition of mental anguish and confusion.

Wails of Agony Wails of Agony

dark and eerie

great for the purpose, though it does feel as though it is missing something important. something.... not sure what. very nice though!!

Storms of Agony Storms of Agony

Sorry, not to my preference.

I did no like it at all. However i do realize a fantastic piece of music when i hear one. It had a great beat and melody that went together exceptionally well. For that i will give you 8/10 and 5/5. I respect you for your considerable talent and encourage you to continue this fantastic style and creation of your music.
I do feel it to be only fair i tell you why i was displeased with this song. It is not the feel of the song, nor any part of the song. It is simply my own tastes that make this seem like a dance music, rather than it having anything to do with agony whatsoever. I tend to find that agony is often unbearably, and this is quite soothing. And as i have stumbled upon it while looking for something to match my current emotion, which is a dark and agonizing feeling, this is very light and entertaining in contrast. Though i am certain that when i come to revisit this song i ill enjoy it fully.
Once again i do think highly of this piece of work, and will listen to it again. ^_^

_-/| A Deep Suffering _-/| A Deep Suffering

soothing...

maybe i'm just weird but this actually makes me feel calm... doesn't scare/disturb me. Though not much does. However it is certainly interesting. It's not quite the sounds that i'm feeling right now, but damned close. This very well put together. I love it. The last little bit is so sad. Such emotions and pain. Suffering, despair, madness, and yet it's intriguing. 10/10. Beautiful in it's very own way.

Haunted House!! Haunted House!!

hey advice.--

i got one peice of advice for u. make a movie . and put this in it. god its such a waste to seethatthere is no freakin awesome movie too go with this freakin awesome song man.

Hyrule Field (3R2 Orch.Ver.) Hyrule Field (3R2 Orch.Ver.)

wicked

if they made it like this then i would definetly play the game more.

{Run Away With Me} {Run Away With Me}

wow

i- i dont know what to say......... wow.

Electronic Symphony Remixed Electronic Symphony Remixed

its really something.

im not very good at making music myself- i still criticize anyway. so if i write a review its ether really bad or really good. and the answer to this - its actually good. some of the stuff here is bull quite honestly, but there is some really good stuff here. and this is great.

Starting Over.... Starting Over....

wow... this song has huge impact on me.

the second time through i started to cry- the most beautifully sad peice of music ever...lol :')
wow.